Through her beautiful vision and alchemy, Joy has infused the moment you fall in love into powerful and effective skincare. Argentums award-winning La Potion Infinie delivers a unique experience for a visibly healthier complexion. The patented formula contains Silver Hydrosol, a precious ingredient bursting with natural antibacterial and anti-irritant properties. The timeless strength of silver transcends boundaries – delivering a sensory and physical experience designed for your precious skin.
Let’s make Christmas extra special this year with a gift from us to you!
*Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Arcangel Ltd. whose registered office is at 70 Wapping Wall, Unit 209, London, UK, E1W 3SS.
2. The competition is open to residents of Europe and the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Arcangel Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee but a purchase of $600 must be made to redeem any coupon or free gift.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Website: https://www.catherinedeane.co.uk/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/catherine__deane/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheOfficialCatherineDeane/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The opening date for the competition is 10th December 2019. Closing date for competition entry will be 1st of January 2020 for online entrants and the 21st of December 2019 for those entering via visiting our showroom. After or before these dates no entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: All contestants must enter via the CrazyRocket Spin-Da-Wheel App or by visiting our showroom where winners will be notified of their prize on spot. Only one entry per contestant. Prizes will only be given with a purchase of $600 by the 1st of January 2020 for online entrants and the 21st December 2019 for those visiting our showroom.
10. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. Contestants can win one of the following gifts online:
10% discount from $600 order
20% discount from $600 order
Free Chelsea Veil of customers choice of colour with an $600 order
Contestants can win the following gift in our showroom:
Free ARgENTUM La Potion Infinie 70ml with an $600 order
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by the CrazyRocket Spin-Da-Wheel App. Winners will receive their prizes on spot if partaking during their bridal appointment. Prizes will only be given with a purchase of $600 by the 1st of January 2020 online and the 21st December 2019 in our showroom.
14. The winner of the prizes will be notified on spot once their email has been entered into the CrazyRocket Spin-Da-Wheel App or in our showroom. Prizes will only be given with a purchase of of $600 by the 1st of January 2020 online or the 21st of December 2019 in our showroom.
15. The promoter will notify the ARgENTUM winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by European Union law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the European Union.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current European Union data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.