Give a girl the right shoes and she’ll conquer the world…
… and her wedding!
We know how much you loved it last year, so we’re teaming up again with Freya Rose to give you the look of your dreams.
Until the 31st of March, all brides who purchase through our website will receive a beautiful pair of shoes worth $449.
Choose between two of Freya Rose’s iconic styles: the Chelsea and the Martina Midi. Whether handmade in luxurious Italian silk or the softest suede, both shoes feature the award-winning designer’s signature mother of pearl heels. Each pair has an elegant silhouette that was designed with maximised luxury and comfort in mind. You’ll be gliding with grace down the aisle and on the dancefloor.
A perfect addition to any of our bridal styles, it’ll be easy finding your match. Let’s take on your wedding together.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Arcangel Inc. whose registered office is at 1013 Centre Road Suite 403A Wilmington, DE 19805.
2. The promotion is open to residents of the United States aged 18 years or over except employees of Catherine and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee but participants must spend a minimum of £1,000/€1,200/$1,300 (excl. tax) at the Catherine Deane Showroom or website.
4. By entering this promotion, the participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the promotion and details of how to enter are via https://catherinedeane.com/blogs/journal/catherine-deane-x-freya-rose
6. The promotion will be promoted on Instagram and Facebook via
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 31/03/2019. After this date the no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the promotion and how to enter are as follows:
Customers who make a purchase £1,000/€1,200/$1,300 (excl. tax) or more on the Catherine Deane e-commerce site or retail space can win a gift with purchase of the Martina-Midi or the Chelsea court shoes from Freya Rose.
Customers should pass their returns period to qualify for the gift.
Offer excludes special make styles from Freya Rose. The Catherine Deane customer service team will issue a code to qualifying e-commerce customers to the value of £345/€386.12/$449.33 which can be used on the Freya Rose website to purchase their gift.
No returns/refunds permitted on gift purchases through the Freya Rose e-commerce site. Freya Rose will work directly with customers for exchanges relating to sizing if necessary.
The Freya Rose gift code is valid for use until the 31st May 2019 and limited to one use per person.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
13. The prize is as follows:
A choice between two Freya Rose products:
Chelsea Heel worth £345
Martina Midi Heel worth £345
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Participants will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the participant cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the participant.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this promotion, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.